Monday, December 3, 2012

POTRAITS

The people that I chose to take photos are each unique in different ways. Under each person I have written a short description of the type of person they are and what makes them interesting.

 This girl is one of the loudest most energetic people
that I know. She is always showing different types
of emotion.
 This guy is one of the quietest guys I know. 
Although Ive known him forever and this 
describes his wild inside.
 This kid to be honest I don't know at all. He showed 
up at my house on halloween and I just took a 
picture.
 This kid is just a goob doesn't say a lot but
has a great personality and is hilarious this is his
typical face










 This guy is a very reserved quite man and this
photo just shows the little bit of energy
that he has inside.
 



 This is an awkward kid that I know. I asked him 
for his scary face and this is what I got.
This little guy is showing me the scariest face that 
he has. It scared me.

No comments:

Post a Comment